Immigration is a complicated field that requires specific expertise. The law changes often, and it can be difficult to keep up with all the new developments. That’s why you need an immigration consultant on your team! Let us help you navigate this complex process by providing you with 6 of the most important reasons why hiring an immigration consultant will be worth your time and money.
– Immigration law is complicated. Even if you are an expert in other legal matters, it can be difficult to understand the complex web that makes up immigration law–especially if your case isn’t straightforward or doesn’t fit neatly into one of the existing categories. Furthermore, while any decent lawyer should have a general understanding of this highly specialized area of practice, they may not necessarily know how best to handle your specific situation. Hiring an immigration consultant can help take out some of the guesswork and ensure that all aspects of your petition are handled carefully so as not avoid costly mistakes down the road!
– Immigration law changes all the time. One of the main reasons why you need an immigration consultant on your team is because the law keeps changing! What may have been valid a few years ago might not be anymore, and what was previously considered a good option for gaining residency or citizenship might no longer be available. An experienced consultant will stay up to date with all the latest changes in order to provide you with accurate advice and help you avoid any costly surprises down the road.
– Consultants know how to deal with bureaucrats. Dealing with government officials–especially when it comes to something as important as immigration–can often be frustrating and confusing. However, consultants are used to dealing with these types of people and know how to navigate through red tape to get you what you need.
– Consultants are experienced with the immigration process and paperwork requirements. Lawyers will know how to draft any legal documents that your case requires, but they won’t necessarily understand all of the documentation required by USCIS or other government agencies in order to successfully complete an application for residency or citizenship. An expert consultant knows exactly which forms need to be completed–and when–in order present your case in its best light while avoiding costly mistakes during this complicated process!
– A good consultant stays on top of deadlines and keeps track of important dates regarding family members’ status changes. Understanding complex rules about priority date selection, visa availability changes, renewals, etc., can take a lot of time out of your busy schedule; consultants do this so you don’t have to!
– Consultants know what’s required for your particular case. It can be easy to forget even the most basic requirements when it comes to getting a visa, green card, citizenship status. These are important questions that a consultant can answer for you quickly and easily so that there are no surprises down the road.